วันเสาร์ที่ 16 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Greetings

Hi to those who are reading,

This is a blog I created to document my experience in Hat Yai for PS.

The procedures I have done is Buccal Fat Pad removal by Dr Chi.
And a Rhinoplasty (with cartilage harvested from the ear) & Alar Base reduction by Dr Nara.

The goal of this blog is not to educate people in any way, especially since cosmetic surgery is a decision that carries risks that we have to be personally responsible for if things go wrong. I am not a medical professional, nor do I have complete access to medical information. (Go to www.realself.com and study what real doctors who put their credibility on the line say.)

But I will try my best to share my experience as closely as I know how in words, so that hopefully some other people considering PS will gain a better picture of what they are about to experience, or if this is something they are willing to go through.

Obviously, this is a fake account with a fake name.

So with that, I hope you do not expect me to return to your comments, because mine is just a once-off experience. I will have nothing else to say except that it's always good if you find out more from different sources (especially real doctors and the kind veterans who post in forums) Apologies!

The following is a website that I personally find very informative:

http://www.facialsurgery.com/PPghome_page.html

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น