วันเสาร์ที่ 16 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Rhinoplasty

Day 1


Ok, so this is how my nose look like before when I'm not smiling...(eyes have been edited out in first picture)

 
So it is not horrible, but I wanted a higher nose bridge and a smaller alar base. When I consulted Dr Nara. He claimed that any kinds of autologous rhinoplasty is possible for him as he has more than 20 years of experience on the table.

Rhinoplasty (with silicon implant) : 10, 000 THB
Rhinoplasty (with ear cartilage) : 24, 000 THB
Rhinoplasty (with rib cartilage, General Anaesthesia in a hospital) : 60, 000 THB

Though he thinks that a silicon implant is still has the best cosmetic results and is his flagship rhinoplasty procedure.

I decided to go with the ear cartilage. Though he claims the result won't be as "perfect" as a silicon implant. He also said I may not have enough height with the ear cartilage, like approx 2 mm. He also told me that implant could be used in 2 parts, meaning joined in the middle where the septum is. But I only wanted a minor enhancement, so I instructed him that so long as the bridge is straight and the base is smaller, I'm good to go with the ear cartilage, which is still a closed rhinoplasty procedure.

I regret not asking about a septal rhinoplasty, which I found out later on the internet that it would be a better first choice than the ear cartilage as it is less "soft" and more rigid in shape.

During the surgery, I did not feel as drugged as in Dr Chi's clinic, but nonetheless, there was zero pain. I was even talking a lot. Though, I felt my ears tugged, a lot.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น